EHLTC Vitoria-Gasteiz 2020
XVIII European Heart and Lung Transplant Championships 2020 Vitoria–Gasteiz
Who we are
Corazón Sin Fronteras Association of the Basque Country is a non-profit association that was founded in 2005 with the following main objectives:
- The promotion of information and education on the pathology of heart diseases, in order to prevent them and achieve the physical and psychological rehabilitation of any affected person.
- The prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease (CVD), the improvement of the quality of life and social and health care for cardiovascular patients and their families.
- In addition, the promotion of gender equality and equal opportunities between men and women in cardiovascular disease.
To this end, Corazón Sin Fronteras is carrying out a series of initiatives:
- Regular meetings of cardiac patients in order to know and deepen the knowledge of psycho-social and occupational problems that may have arisen or worsened because of their heart disease or cardiac event.
- Working to establish permanent contacts with professionals belonging to the world of heart disease in order to provide and collect the necessary assistance in support of all those affected.
- Promoting initiatives that make family members and the general public aware of the problems of heart disease and patients suffering from it, as well as help guidelines.
- And also establishing channels of communication and collaboration with entities, associations and foundations with similar aims.