TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions are aplicable to all (sport) activities and excursions organized for the European Championship for Heart and Lung Transplant recipients by the organization of Vitoria-Gasteiz 2020.
- Registration /Participation
- Individuals who wish participate in these Championship need to register by competing registration form and submit Medical form to Vitoria-Gasteiz 2020.
- The person who registers (hereafter called “participants” or “supporters”) agrees that his/her data can be stored in the administration database of the Vitoria-Gateiz 2020, and for this contact data to be used.
- All sporting equipement must be provided by participants, unless the organizers should instruct otherwhise.
- Wearing helmet is always required for cyclists.
- For more details, see the complete Rules and Regulations 2019 of the EHTLF.
- Members (and staff) of the national heart and lung transplant associations belonging to the European Heart and Lung Federation (EHTLF) should make the payment through the national association.
- 50% of the registration fee is due on 27th February 2020 and final balance payment is due on 25th May 2020.
- Teams , individual participants and their supporters (family, child and staff) who are not citizens of the EHTLF member countries must pay directly to the LOC.
If you intend to participate in the European Transplant Sport Championship- Vitoria-Gasteiz 2020 you are advised to buy cancellation insurance.
- Any notice of cancellation must be made in a writting letter with reasons to: email@example.com A service charge of 100€ will be charged if cancelation is before May 8, 2020.
- If cancellation occurs between May 8, 2020 through June 2, 2020 there is 65% participation cost due to the Vitoria-Gasteiz 2020 LOC.
- If you cancel after June 3, 2020, the entire participation fee will be charged.
- Vitoria-Gasteiz 2020 LOC is not liable for damage, exchange, abandonment, loss and / or theft of personal property in connection with the stay and use accomodations and releated facilities .
- The use of sports facilities and associated facilities of the participant is at their own risk. Vitoria-Gasteiz 2020 is not liable (physical) damage to the participant of any kind therefore, whether during or in connection with the use of sports facilities, related facilities or materials made avaliable.
- Registration closes on 27 February 2020.
- Is it possible until March 18, 2020 to make changes to your sport choice.
- Safety and house rules
- The participants will be aware of the risks of the sports.
- The participants must abide by the house rules of the hired sports centers. These house rules are published and the entrance of the property.